We are delighted to announce that our Partners, Firesafe Fire Rated Ductwork® Ltd., have created a new Technical Documents Web Portal.
It can be accessed here. A simple, one-off registration gives you instant access to the whole suite of technical specification and guidance documents on Fire Resisting Ductwork and, specifically, CASWELL FIRESAFE® systems.
Extensive resources have been employed to create and provide this comprehensive CASWELL FIRESAFE® document suite – free of charge – to assist Specifiers, M&E contractors, FRD installers, clients and insurers when selecting, specifying and certifying Fire Resisting Ductwork – a critical Passive Fire Protection element.
Conveniently grouped into ‘Common’, ‘BS’ and ‘EN’ sections, the individual PDFs provide comprehensive guidance c/w illustrations, images and tables including but not limited to:
- Fire Rated Ventilation and Smoke Control Applications
- Testing and Accreditation to BS476:Part24 & EN1366:Parts 1,8 & 9
- Duct A, B & C testing
- CASWELL FIRESAFE® Construction Tables and selection flowcharts
- Gaskets & Sealants
- Insulation Risk Assessments for Kitchen Extract & Life Safety systems
- Fire Rated Access Doors
- Installation requirements including Ductwork Supports
- Pre-start Site Induction procedure with ‘Golden Rules’
- Certification overview
- Environmental considerations
- Due Diligence…and more
If you are looking for answers then you will likely find them in this suite.
Need more? Then feel free to book our online CIBSE Approved CPD for your organization here
As a Licensed Manufacturing Partner with the capability to manufacture, install and certify CASWELL FIRESAFE® systems, we also have access to many more documents such as Notified Body Certificates of Conformity and other accreditation.
If you require any further information – including this third-party evidence – then please get in touch with us.
Back to News